Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Heart Faces Shadow Challenge

This weeks challenge at I Heart Faces is shadows.  Such an awesome topic, if you don't live in Michigan during the month of April, when the weather is very moody.  So after finding out about the shadows challenge I go through days and days of cloudiness.  So on one of those rainy, cloudy days I had given some of my sisters daycare kids some bubble gum and we took some pictures (The Art of Blowing Bubbles).  That is when it occured to me that adding light might make some of these pictures even more exciting.  And that is how this shadow picture was born.




15 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this photo! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lighting! Great colors! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo is so much fun from the idea, to the lighting to the colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the lighting and the colors. Visiting from I Heart Faces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it. creative.fun. iheart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very cool - love the color on the wall!

    tamar

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the color and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheri, You are so talented! You're so creative and every picture you take is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors! So sweet & innocent! Great use of light!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is by far one of my favorites in the challenge this week. Love the colors and the creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun photo! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is a really fun unique shadow! I like it! Great color processing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cool photo. And I'd like to ask permission to use it for my music album cover. The band is called 'Dust Family'.
    The composition of this photo and the colors are just ideal for our idea.
    You can listen to our music here:
    https://soundcloud.com/dust-family/under-the-black-clouds
    This tracks aren't done yet, but anyway.
    You can answer here: dustpadre@gmail.com
    We would be really greateful. Waiting for your response.

    ReplyDelete